Our Reputation Speaks
Nine Star Auto was established in 2014 with one goal in mind, to provide the best solutions promptly and where buying or fixing a car can be challenging with hard decisions to make. We are here to make those decisions easy and painless. A comprehensive range of benefits as standard has evolved and, today, drivers can leave the forecourt with total reassurance and peace of mind.
After finding our location in the small town of Bloomingdale, Ontario, we knew it was the right fit for our business as we strongly believe in a word and a handshake and that is the feeling that you receive in small-town service. We are still just a short drive into the city, just a short drive for most of our customers, so this truly is the perfect location for u
Experience the Difference
- Mission & Vision
- Core Values
- Guiding Principles
- Honesty and Integrity – We will abide by our code of ethics in all our dealings with our customers and with each other. We will be honest and truthful in all our dealings at all times.
- Respect – We will treat our customers and each other with respect. This means listening to their opinions and accepting the right of others to hold differing views.
- Fairness – We will treat customers and staff at all times in a fair and equitable manner.
- Quality and Value Come First
To achieve customer satisfaction, the quality and value of our products and services are our number one priority.
- Customers are the Focus of Everything We Do
Our work must be done with our customers in mind, better services, and better overall value than our competitors.
- Continuous Improvement is Essential to Our Success
We must strive for excellence in everything we do, in their value and in our services, our human relations, our competitiveness, our profitability, and our attitude towards excellence.
Buy with Confidence
We are also a UCDA member dealer.
UCDA members voluntarily agree to a Code of Ethics urging them to:
- Disclose everything they know about the vehicle
- Present their vehicles fairly and accurately
- Ensure that customers fully understand the products and services being offered
- Deliver on all promises
- Deal with reasonable complaints promptly
We are an OMVIC licensed used car dealer. OMVIC is responsible for administering Ontario's Motor Vehicle Dealers Act, to ensure a fair, safe and informed marketplace in Ontario by protecting the rights of consumers, enhancing industry professionalism and ensuring fair, honest and open competition for registered motor vehicle dealers